Plant Label ™ (Pack of 50)
Reasons to Label your Plant
- You’ll remember your plants’ names, and can give them the correct care.
- You’ll remember which heirloom veggies are which for reordering next year.
- You’ll know which very expensive plant you purchased LAST year did not show up at all this year.
- The labels act as placeholders so that you don’t accidentally plant something new in the space being held by another, but dormant, plant or bulb.
- “Oh, I’ll remember what this is.” Oh no, you won’t trust me.
- Plants are worth WAAAAYYY more at plant sales if you know the cultivar name — we normally know the genus and species, but the cultivar name is much more tricky and often impossible to determine after the fact.